Whilst the site has been offered to caravan enthusiasts for several years now, in the last few years we’ve undertaken work to ensure the park provides everything our holiday makers need. All the pitches we offer are “super pitches” with a number offering pull-on pull-off facilities. We are always trying to listen to our campers and improve our service based on what you say.
We currently provide the following on all pitches:
- Lighting if required
- Water hook-up
- Electric hook-up
- Grey waste disposal
- Brown waste disposal
- All pitches stoned for caravan, awning and parking
- Caravan Storage (T&Cs apply)
- Free WiFi internet access – this is not included as part of your fee and it is a free service offered by the site.
- Access to 2 acre dog exercise area
- Please note, from the 1st November we do not supply water to the service bollards due to cold weather conditions. This may also apply in March if the weather is freezing, you will need an aqua roll to collect drinking water which will be supplied from both toilet blocks.
Within a very short walking distance is a lovely country pub with parts dating back 150 years. It has all the facilities you would expect including an excellent dining room, bar snacks, good real ales, coupled with country pub atmosphere. Well worth a visit, check out the Three Horseshoes website for further details.
The park is also very tastefully lit at night for that last stroll on a warm summer evening. We also stock Calor cylinders for your added convenience.
All service roads are of tarmac construction and for security and your peace of mind there are both code operated access and exit barriers.
As a park we request that environmental solution is used in your toilet cassette as we are trying to reduce our environmental impact (This is sold in the office). Thank you for your help.