What we’re doing to reduce the spread of infection
- More frequent cleaning regime
- Measures to reduce as much person to person contact as possible
- Hand sanitiser dispensers on the park
- Benches, cleaning cloths, other items have been removed to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Signage to remind guests to respect social distancing at all times.
- We are disinfecting the service bollards between each customer.
What guests can do
- Enjoy their caravan/motorhome on the park.
- Use hand sanitiser before entering the park.
- Use hand sanitiser or wash your hands after depositing rubbish.
- Walk freely on the park, at all times observing social distance from other park users and staff
- Bring soap, hand gel, gloves, toilet roll, disinfectant, hand sanitiser, – just to be on the safe side
- Talk to any of our park team but always observe social distance. Please, at all times, show consideration and respect for our local community and observe social distancing at all times.
- Please do not visit us if you or any member of your household have Covid19 symptoms
- If you feel unwell at any time, with symptoms of Covid 19, you must leave the park immediately, without interacting with anyone else. You should then contact the park as soon as possible to let us know.
- Please respect social distance at all time
- Your accommodation should only be used by members from the same household
- No social gatherings of more than the current recommended number
- If central facilities are allowed to be open, we still strongly urge guests to use those in their own units wherever possible to reduce the risks of virus spread
- No visitors will be allowed access to the park at any time, until further notice
- Our team are our most precious asset, without whom the park will need to close, so please do refrain from prolonged interactions, so that everyone can feel safe and remain healthy
Changes to facilities on offer at the time of writing, the following facilities with either not be available, or will be reduced:
- Reception (one person at a time, at all times):
- Online bookings are suggested.